Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sunshine Award

I also got a Sunshine award from the very clever and sweet Cleo over at Youth Is Wasted On The Young

 
The rules of this blog award are:
1. Post this logo within your blog or post
2. Pass the award onto 5 fellow bloggers
3. Link to the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link the person whom you received this blog award

So I will pass this award onto:


1. My girl Tessa over at Apparellel 
Because she has style galore and is both super hot and super sweet. 
for an endless supply of awesome images
3. Heather at The Dream Machine 
because she seems to be an extraordinary ordinary girl and I mean that in the most complimentary of ways.
4. The one and only Anise at sometimes i am made of light because she knows how to string words along to form the most beautiful sentences and express very personal innermost thoughts. 
another great and inspirational photo blog.



XOXO, Kim

3 comments:

  1. Thanks tons!!!! Have a great day and I am going to link you in my awards section :) xxxxx

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushing.

    thank you kim. this means a lot, especially coming from you--who i admire more than you will ever know.

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kim! I'm so flattered to win, you are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.