Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tabula Rasa

Blogging while drunk is not something you should do. I am perfectly aware of that. I am also, as we speak, as I type, perfectly plastered. Bourbon is a beautiful thing. So is taxi cabs.

I called Monica half an hour ago. When the voice mail picked up I called again. And again. Then I threw my iphone into the neighbor's backyard. They have a Doberman who's Satan incarnated. One day that beast will eat me, I am certain.

And I loved my cellphone nearly as much as I loved Monica's kisses.

I promise all of you that by tomorrow afternoon, monster headache aside, I will be a clean slate; a Tabula Rasa.

Sweet dreams to anyone that may read this!

13 comments:

  1. friends don't let friends blog drunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally guilty of drunken blogging.

    Never had bourbon. Doesn't it grow hair on your chest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think drunken blogging did you good. You really got it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a drunken blogger, you are completely free of spelling and grammar edits. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried that. Many times. erasing everything, but as soon as I'm clean I'm filled to the brim with doubt

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I did that I'd be just like you and wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the fucking fone!
    Also I would come up with sick and sleazy ways of killing/disabling the dog to get the fone BACK ~ hahahAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could have an attractive therapist. Mine is just too, too, too repulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your precious iPhone that you treasured? Regretful. I hope you lighten up.

    Sophia
    http://apoetscircus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for kind comments, update on the dog/iphone situation is on the way.
    Amanda, yeah i think I have 1 chest hair now ...

    XXX, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've only blogged tipsy. stupid breastfeeding. i can't wait till my tits shrivel up like rotting prunes. too much?

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.