Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am a writer of fiction



I think I've finally decided what I should to with the rest of my life (however that may be now with earthquakes in the backyard)

i once dreamed about running away with the circus. i said I wouldn't mind selling cotton candy or corn dogs as long as I got to travel in a caravan with line dancers and midgets with webbed toes.

then I had silly Hollywood dreams. They weren't mine, they seeped under my skin through osmosis. I even dieted a bit and went to yoga. Had a facial or two.

My most recent dream was to be of use. Like a fork, a power-tool or a nurse.


But for now I've decided that I am a writer of fiction.

3 comments:

  1. Life is kind of fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is nice. personality shines through the words and it's really cute, all of it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your use of language. You make sentences oh so colorful. I love that you've decided to be a fiction writer because you are so good at it!

    P.S. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! The Dominican Republic is truly a paradise.

    Sophia
    Check out my blog!
    http://apoetscircus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.