Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday dread


despite not having a job (but a decent cash flow),  I always have angst on Sundays. Could this Monday-dread be embedded in my genes?
I mean, it's not like I have to be somewhere, do something. I can just continue to be useless.

Yes, I watched the Golden Globes. I do appreciate the crudest form of entertainment sometimes.

I engaged in extreme eating. First vegan pizza, then a whole bag of Reese's Pieces, 2 cans of coke, a bag of chips. Some cantaloupe. I waited and finally, an hour ago, Monica texted. We have a date tomorrow.

There are a thousand moths in my belly. And the bruise is getting paler by the minute.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, i think it's because for years when we had school on mondays and it was the worst! Do something fun on Mondays, then they won't seem so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.