Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Berlin



hertha told me; it rains a lot here. last night I was jetlagged and woozy as we got caught in the rain on our bicycles. dizzily we cruised down Karl-Marx Allee, taking in the imposing Stalinist architecture and then, having cocktails at Café Moskva. The bartender was fat and bored. Then onto White Trash where we made out in the underground bathroom stall while Lust for Life blared from the speakers.

We attempted to fuck in her bedroom but all our limbs went limp and we passed out. This morning as I watched her sleep with an open mouth, I thought; could I be falling in love? And I started to plan our life together here in Berlin until she farted and my feelings evaporated.

1 comment:

  1. Seems everyone is in Europe right now. I should have stayed in Prague.

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.