Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bourbon Street

there's been tropical rain and hurricanes. friends don't let friends blog drunk, but since i don't have any friends to stop me right now, i am doing it anyhow.
checked into the Cornstalk hotel, blowing daddy's money. it's nicer from the outside. inside it's like a funhouse, with leaning floors and a faint mold smell. probably vampires in the attic.
i was in some whorehouse looking bar, off Bourbon Street when this girl said she'd give me a new wave haircut for $5. she was dressed in rags. well, boho chic or something. but she had beautiful almond shaped eyes, and a creamy dark smooth voice, so of course i said: yes, do with me as you like. i have bald spots now. cab you believe i still bought her a shot while fantasizing about molesting her?
in some dingy-ass sandwich shop i got a so-called po'boy called "disco." it had slimy shrimps swimming in mayo on it. and then, in a dimly lit alleyway, the kind you get mugged in, i thought i saw a leprechaun slinking away.

I also encountered these lovely ladies. I would have suggested something if I wasn't so damn wasted and cross-eyed from three Hurricanes.

2 comments:

  1. DO IT! Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
    Love the way you write!
    Miri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.

    Jealous of you. I sometimes feel like if I could be on Bourbon St, everything would be ok again.

    Though I know that's bullshit.

    Love from Scotland.

    Bee x

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.