Friday, October 23, 2009

cotton-candy girl in a cruel world



can you believe this? I am staying in tonight again. I did buy some yarn today. So I guess I am serious about this knitting thing. Plus I am planning on going to Berlin soon and I hear it's colder than a witch's tit there.

Dad is gone. Selling vacuum-cleaners or hydroponic weed, who knows, who cares? I hate when he shows up here, in full-on dad-mode. He's never molested me, but he is a molester. In his black heart.

Tomorrow I am going to the beach with S. Something to look forward to.

Tonight I am considering my options. And let me tell you: The future looks so bright, I gotta wear shades.

I could become:

A crackhead

Seller of cotton-candy at a Freakshow

Shampoo-girl in the Valley (at least I can spend my days making shampoo horns)

Suicidal

Hindu

I'm going to find a beginner's pattern for my knitting project. Any advice? L? Anyone?!?!

2 comments:

  1. http://olivia.vovveblogg.se/image.axd?picture=2009%2F3%2Fn660556713_1747390_5723_400x440.shkl.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. knitty.com is good ...

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.