Monday, December 14, 2009

Religious Night on the town


Last night I went out cruising (stalking), ended up doing a little hiking too, before I parked my skinny ass at one of Red Lion's bar stool. I was wearing hot-pink crocs, a sweat-stained tank top, ill-fitting jeans and a jacket from Forever 21 (it has been washed more than once, so naturally it had lost its shape completely and resembled a pillow-case more than anything). The bag I carried was a classic and classy Third World bag in red (see the above picture).

And you know what, fashion douchebags?! I got laid. By one of the stunning bartenders. She was dressed as the St.Pauli girl, big boobies spilling over low-cut frilly blouse. She's enjoying her post-coital beauty sleep next to me as I'm typing this.

And Berlusconi was punched in the face. What a great night all in all.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Red Lion. I will be looking for your pink crocs next time I raise a glass. xo merry merry - E

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ella. And I will be looking out for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

You Rock. I am certain of it.